- ENERGY MANAGEMENT PROGRAM OUTREACH & INTAKE COORDINATOR: The Northwest Colorado Council of Governments is offering a full time position in the Energy Management Program. Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, Data Entry. Strong communication and customer service skills required. Pay scale $14-$24/hour D.O.E. plus an excellent benefits including health/dental/life insurance; retirement; paid vacation and holidays.
– Please click following link to see full Program Outreach & Intake Coordinator Job Description.
– See below for Benefits Summary and 2017 Employee Handbook.
– To apply, submit cover letter, resume, and two recent references to Doug Jones, email@example.com, by close of business November 30th. For questions, please contact Doug at 970-389-1525.
- NWCCOG WEATHERIZATION INSTALLER: Performs a variety of tasks to save energy in homes. Installs high efficiency furnaces, storm windows, doors and window replacements, insulation, etc. Steady year-round job, works four 10-hour days. Travel involved. Construction or furnace background preferred, insurable driving record necessary. Salary range is $14/hour to $23/hour, plus fantastic benefits package. Please call Doug Jones at 970-468-0295 Ext. 111, or mail resume and application to: Northwest Colorado Council of Governments, PO Box 2308, Silverthorne, CO 80498, or fax to 970-468-1208.
– Please click following link to see full Installer Job Description.
– See below for Employment Application, Benefits Summary, and 2017 Employee Handbook.