Senior Services Gap Analysis: Background
One of the outcomes of the Rural Resort Region’s (RRR) 2009 Seniors in our Mountain Communities project was direction to examine the gaps in senior services in the counties of the Rural Resort Region that are not tied to an institutional setting. The goal of this analysis is to develop strategies that serve to keep seniors in their own homes as they age in place. The Rural Resort Region board contracted with National Research Center (NRC) to conduct a gap analysis to study the gaps in these services, and to suggest strategies for filling these gaps.
- Complete Gap Analysis Report_Jan 2011
- Final presentation to AAA 11/11
- GAP analysis_Project Update July 2010
- Powerpoint Presentation Older Adult Gap Analysis_July2010
- RRR Caregiver Survey 2010-06-14 draft