On a broad scale, QQ advocates for regional water quality interests during rule makings before the Water Quality Control Commission (WQCC) and Colorado Water Conservation Board (CWCB), defends the 208 Plan, and insures that water development in the headwaters does not adversely impact water quality. QQ also works to protect local wastewater facilities from increased operational costs caused by hydrologic modifications and trans mountain diversions. QQ assists local governments in adopting QQ’s Water Quality Protection Standards and other measures to protect local water quality.
- Model Water Quality Standards
- Grand Lake Clarity
- Abandoned mine land issues
- Summit Water Quality Committee
- WQCC Rulemakings
- Upper Colorado Wild & Scenic Alternatives Stakeholder Group and Management Plan
- 208 Plan and Watershed Services
QQ is in the process of adding to the website. Stay tuned for more resources and information.