St. Anthony Summit Medical Center Summit County (Frisco)St. Anthony Summit Medical Center has provided health care services to Summit County residents for over 30 years. The facility was established in 1978 to serve the high country and the surrounding area as a 24-hour emergency facility. St. Anthony Summit Medical Center opened a new 111,788 square foot facility on December 7, 2005, and is now a full-service hospital with a Level III trauma designation, 24-hour emergency department, 35 medical beds, surgical intensive care, intensive care unit, spine and joint orthopedics, cardiovascular services, digital mammography and maternity beds. The state-of-the-art Birth Place at St. Anthony Summit Medical Center eliminates the need for families to travel outside the county for delivery and care of their babies. For more information about St. Anthony Summit Medical Center, please visit us at www.summitmedicalcenter.org.
- A total of 35 beds including medical, surgical, pediatric, maternity and special care (ICU) beds
- Dedicated C-section suite within the labor and delivery unit
- A state-of-the-art emergency department with 16 private treatment rooms and Level III trauma designation
- Imaging services to include x-ray, CT scan, mammography, ultrasound and MRI
- Two state-of-the-art operating suites for inpatient surgical services
- Laboratory and pharmacy services
- Dietary services including a full-service cafeteria
- Helipad to accommodate 2 helicopters adjacent to the emergency department
- 200 parking spaces available for patients, physicians, staff and visitors
Peak One Surgery CenterLocated adjacent to the hospital is Peak One Surgery Center, a 10,000 square foot facility that allows patients easy accessibility to same day surgery procedures. This facility provides surgical services currently available to Summit County residents at the medical center with separate entrance and waiting area. Peak One Surgery Center is a joint venture between the hospital and local physicians. St. Anthony Summit Medical Center is conveniently located off Highway 9 at 340 Peak One Drive, Frisco, Colorado 80443. Map. For more information, call 970-668-3300.
Vail Health is a private not-for-profit organization dedicated to providing quality health care for 50,000 residents in 6 counties. Since its founding in 1962, this hospital has grown with local energy and determination. The original facility provided accommodations for 4 patients, and a few ancillary services. In 1978 a long awaited dream was realized with the construction of a new section of the hospital. Today, the hospital provides comprehensive medical care with over 190 physicians, 58 acute beds, and professional and support staff of over 700. Sponsored by patient revenue and philanthropy, this hospital is one of the most important assets of this community.
Facts and Statistics
- Founded: 1962
- Licensed Beds: 58
- Maternity beds: 11
- LDRP (labor, delivery, recovery and postpartum) beds: 11
- ICU (Intensive Care Unit) beds: 4
- Operating Rooms: 5
- Accreditation: Level III Trauma Center, designated by the State of Colorado; JCAHO certified (3 year)
- Regular Employees: Approximately 584
- Seasonal Employees: Approximately 100
- 172 fulltime and affiliated physicians
- Primary Care Physicians: 30 Emergency Medicine Physicians: 21
- Specialists provide care in internal medicine, sports medicine, cardiology, neurology, obstetrics/ gynecology, general surgery, radiology, and anesthesia.
- Other specialties include urology, ophthalmology including laser surgery, facial, oncology, pain management, rheumatology, plastic and cosmetic surgery.
- Vail Valley Medical Center is also home to the internationally noted orthopedic group, The Steadman Clinic.
Aspen Valley HospitalAspen Valley Hospital is a twenty-five bed community hospital that represents the best of two worlds — the warmth and friendliness of a small town, and the technical expertise of a major medical center. Although orthopedics and sports medicine are a primary focus of AVH, a full range of services is offered. AVH has board-certified specialists in twenty-five different fields of medicine. AVH is fully accredited by The Joint Commission, and is affiliated with VHA (a nationwide organization comprised of non-profit community hospitals) and the Aspen Valley Medical Foundation. AVH is also designated a “Critical Access Hospital.”
Facts and Statistics
- Emergency Department with 100% of the physicians board-certified specialists in emergency medicine
- Level III trauma center
- Immediate-response ambulance system
- FAA-approved helipad
- Diagnostic Imaging Department with CT scanning, MRI, dedicated mammography equipment, nuclear medicine, state-of-the-art ultrasound, and a digital connection to Denver 24-hour lab and blood bank
- Progressive physical therapy services
- Birth center with nine private rooms
- Three-bed intensive care unit
- Fully-supported, state-of-the-art, digital operating rooms (inpatient and ambulatory)
- Outpatient specialty clinics (neurology, gastroenterology, oncology, urology, rheumatology, allergy, pulmonology, psychiatry, cardiology and pain management)
- Cardiopulmonary rehabilitation program
Shaw Regional Cancer CenterShaw Regional Cancer Center provides high-quality, compassionate cancer care that’s close to home and Jack’s Place Cancer Caring Lodge for those who need lodging during treatments. Our highly trained cancer specialists utilize the most advanced technology, along with the healing powers of nature, compassion, fitness and nutrition to treat a variety of cancers, including breast cancer, prostate cancer and lung cancer. With an innovative, holistic approach, cancer patients are empowered to become cancer survivors.
- Breast imaging
- Clinical Trials
- Hereditary Cancer Service
- Infusion Therapy
- Medical Oncology with Chemotherapy
- Radiation oncology
- Reconstructive Surgery Surgery for Cancer
Steadman Hawkins ClinicThe goal of The Steadman Clinic (formerly Steadman-Hawkins) is to deliver the highest standard of orthopaedic care and personal attention to each and every patient seeking our help. Whether you are an injured professional athlete or just want to be able to walk again without pain, our physicians will do their best to help you achieve your goal. Our success in helping our patients reach their goals is what attracts people from all walks of life, from all over the world, to the Steadman Clinic.
Services Offered – Treatment for:
- Knee injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Hand, wrist and elbow injuries
- Hip injuries
- Foot and ankle injuries
- Spine and neck injuries
Middle Park Medical CenterMiddle Park Medical Center is a 25-bed, critical access hospital system serving patients in Grand, Jackson & northern Summit counties in rural Colorado since 1933. We’ve also had a family practice clinic in Walden since 2012 called North Park Medical Center. The hospitals in Granby & in Kremmling are both designated as Level IV Trauma Centers and offer 24/7, year-round Emergency Departments for your needs. Each location has unique services available to our community.
North Park Medical CenterServices offered in Walden include:
- Family Medicine Clinic
- Lab draws/QuickLab (open lab)
- Pulmonary function testing